This recipe for a Halloween cocktail without alcohol, is delicious to drink and the kids will also love this. Decorated with black sugar and eyes makes this a true Halloween drink.
This is already the last Halloween recipe (tomorrow you get the round-up of Halloween in 2015) and today a Halloween cocktail without alcohol. Because childeren also love a drink don't they?
When they walked through town and come back to the house with bags of candy, they just love something to drink. And in theme you can serve these drinks. Hereby I serve you the how to....
- The syrup is heavier than the green juice, when you pour it very carefully it will remain on the bottom.
- by dipping the edge in a food colour and then rub with sugar, you get a nice coloured edge.
- To dress up the whole I glued eyes on the glasses. The eyes are sold at the craft stores.
It's a good taste!
Halloween cocktail without alcohol
This recipe is:
- 2 drips black food colouring natural
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 100 ml apple juice
- 2 drips green food colouring natural
- 2 teaspoons strawberry lemonade syrup
- plastic eyes optional
- Optional: Glue the eyes on the glass.
- Dip the edge of the glass in (diluteblack food colouring and then black dye in the sugar
- Mix the juice with the natural green food colouring and pour into the glass.
- Pour very carefully the strawberry lemonade syrup in the glas so it won't dilute, but swirls to the bottom.