This witch potion is frightening .... yummy. Baileys with vodka and a delicious coffee taste. Because of the intense purple color, this witch drink also looks creepy! Do you dare to drink it?
October, the month of Halloween. And although I really am a summer person, I find the autumn and winter months a party in terms of blogging. First Halloween, Thanksgiving, Sinterklaas, Christmas and we will end the year with New Year's Eve. Afterwards, it is almost to hard to get out of all that recipes violence.
But now the start of this wonderful time. With a real Halloween cocktail. For me, a Halloween cocktail should also look exciting and naturally taste great. And when I made this cocktail, I thought it was like a witch's drink. The kind you make in such a pot over a fire. A few spider legs, some snake venom, worm bodies, oh well you get the idea.
Because I find Baileys really super tasty, I have taken this as the basis for this recipe. By mixing this with some vodka and coffee, the taste becomes even more intense. It already looked very festive, but because of Halloween I added some purple coloring liquid and colored sugar to the glass. And when finished, I think you can make this recipe for Halloween (and without the coloring and colored sugar, it will also be great for any other party). Cheers
It's a good taste!
Halloween recipe: Witch potion
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Halloween witch potion cocktail
- 2 tablespoons sugar purple color. If you do not mix it with some colorant in the water you use to wet the edge.
- 3 tablespoons water
Witch potion cocktail
- 3 tablespoons Baileys
- 2 tablespoons Vodka
- 2 tablespoons espresso
- 5 drops purple food coloring
- ice cubes
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Wet the edge of the glass with water and then turn it around in the sugar. Allow to dry.2 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons water
Witch potion cocktail
- Mix all the ingredients for the cocktail in the shaker and add so much ice that the shaker is filled for ⅔.3 tablespoons Baileys, 2 tablespoons Vodka, 2 tablespoons espresso, 5 drops purple food coloring, ice cubes
- Shake the drink for half a minute.
- Pour into the shot glass and serve immediately.