Halloween is coming and this dessert is completely in the spirit of Halloween: a graveyard dessert. With a memorial stone and flowers on the grave. A delicious chocolate dessert.
Perhaps this dessert seems very laborious, but that's far beyond the truth. It is just how difficult (or easy) you make it yourself. When you buy the separate ingredients in your supermarket, you only have to decorate it and you can easy make 4 desserts in 10 minutes. But if you make a homemade delicious yet simple chocolate mousse for example through this recipe with a brownie according to this recipe then it will take just a bit longer. But then you get an extra tasty dessert in return.
You make this recipe just before you eat it, but would you rather prepare it in advance, then do it like this: Make the cookies (describe them with the chocolate) and wrap them airtight so that they won't go soft. You also keep the sugar flowers aside in an airtight container. You can make the chocolate mousse with brownie in advance. Keep it in the refrigerator until use. You can make this recipe for a maximum of 1 day in advance.
Do you fancy more Halloween recipes? Take a quick look at my many other recipes for Halloween.
- you are going to fill the glasses with the chocolate mousse and you want to do this as cleanly as possible you can accomplish this in two ways. 1) with a spoon and aim well above the glass (do not wipe your spoon at the sides of the glass). This method usually works well. With method 2 you are even more certain. Transfer the chocolate mousse to a piping bag and pipe the chocolate mousse into the glass.
- you accidentally hit the side with the mousse, use a paper towel to get it clean. Note that you always use a clean piece of paper. Chocolate mousse is very greasy and you will get stripes if you won't.
- you need tombstone cookies you can use coffeebiscuits or cat tongues. Make sure you describe it on the back for a more beautiful effect.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this graveyard desserts? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 400 grams chocolate mousse
- 150 grams brownie
- 4 biscuits that look like tombstones
- 1 Chocolate writing pen dark chocolate
- 8 sugar flowers
- cocoa to garnish
- Divide the chocolate mousse over 4 glasses. Make sure the top stays clean or clean it with a paper towel for beautiful layers.
- Crumble the brownie on top of the mousse. Make sure you have a layer of about 1 cm thickness.
- Put the cookies in front of you. Write with the chocolate writing pen RIP on the back of the coffee biscuit.
- Stick the coffee biscuit in the brownie.
- Sprinkle everything with some cocoa.
- Put two sugar flowers in the brownie in front of each tombstone.
- Serve immediately. If you want to make this beforehand, you make the tombstones and pack them airtight (so that you only have to stick them in). This also applies to the sugar flowers. You can keep the mousse with brownie until use in the refrigerator.