A delicious trifle with a layer of brownie sprinkled with caramel syrup, then a layer of Oreo cookies crumbled on top, chocolate mousse, cubes of caramel fudge and everything covered with whipped cream and a chocolate spider web.
A dinner shouldn't be served without a dessert and I would say and a trifle is in my favorites list. This time I came up with a delicious brownie layer that is sprinkled with caramel syrup. Crumbled Oreo cookies, creamy chocolate mousse on top and all of that sprinkled with small-cut caramel fudge cubes and everything repeated again. And finally you end up with a delicious layer of whipped cream in which you draw a chocolate spider web.
By the way, such a chocolate spider web sounds a lot harder to prepare than it in reality is. With the chocolate sauce you make a number of circles from large to small on the whipped cream. You then draw lines from the inside to the outside with a skewer. And after that your spider web is ready.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Halloween trifle with
Halloween trifle with Oreo
- 1 brownie cake
- 6 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 150 grams Oreo cookies
- 400 grams chocolate mousse
- 100 grams caramel fudge cut into small cubes
- 250 ml whipped cream beaten with 1 tablespoon sugar until it is stiff
- 50 ml chocolate sauce
- Cut the brownie cake into cubes and fill the bowl with half of the brownie cubes.
- Sprinkle the brownie with 3 tablespoons of syrup.
- Crumble half of the oreo cookies on top.
- Divide 200 grams of chocolate mousse on the cookies.
- Sprinkle with half the caramel fudge.
- Repeat the first 5 steps.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top of the trifle.
- Make chocolate sauce circles on top of the whipped cream. Start with a large circle and make smaller circles inside the previous circle.
- With a skewer you draw a line from the middle to the outside. That way you get a spider web idea.