Foamy lady fingers, a heap of fresh raspberries and vanilla cream. This raspberry trifle is a sweet seduction.
- a trifle is made best with fresh seasonal fruit, I used for todays recipe raspberries. But feel free to vary with strawberries, mandarin and apple parts sprinkled with cinnamon.
- raspberry and vanilla complement each other so well, so I added to the cream a little vanilla extract. In winter you could use cinnamon instead.
- you put the trifle at least one hour in the refrigerator, it is delicious cold and all the flavours will combine.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 3½ oz ladyfingers
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1¼ cups raspberries fresh
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Place the lady fingers at the bottom of the scale.
- Smear the raspberry jam on top of this.
- Top with fresh raspberries (keep a few behind for garnish).
- Whip the cream with the sugar and vanilla extract until stiff.
- Spoon the cream on the raspberries.
- Garnish with the reserved raspberries.
- Store for at least one hour in the refrigerator.