This is really the eye-catcher on the table: a delicious strawberry peach trifle. A layer of cake interspersed with sweet peach, mascarpone cream, fresh strawberries, and crunchy pecans. It looks great in a glass (trifle) dish.
Strawberry Peach Trifle
A delicious dessert for a Sunday dinner! A delicious homemade strawberry mascarpone trifle. Easy and fast, because you can use the cake rolls filled with strawberries from the store (But of course the best are the homemade strawberry cake rolls that you find on the site.)
You can quickly mix the cream cheese filling yourself. Cut some peaches and strawberries. And divide everything in the trifle bowl (if you don't have one, a glass bowl is a great alternative). This is one of the best desserts that everyone loves to eat.
What do you need for this easy Trifle Recipe
For the preparation of this strawberry peach trifle you need the following ingredients (you can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog):
- Strawberries - Use fresh strawberries for this recipe. Wash them with the crown on (otherwise the strawberries will absorb all the moisture and become watery).
- Peaches - The fruity surprise of this trifle. Use peaches in syrup (because you'll be using those too). In winter it is also nice to replace them with tangerines.
- Cream cheese and cream - Use for the extra creamy filling.
- Confectioners' sugar - Use confectioners' sugar instead of regular sugar to sweeten the cream. Then you know for sure that it mixes well and that you don't have sugar grains left in it.
- Cake roll - A delicious rolled cake filled with strawberry jam, whipped cream, and chocolate. Not only very tasty but also very beautiful to look at. You can also use ladyfingers for this trifle,
- Pecans - For a delicious nutty taste, add mascarpone trifle to the strawberries. If you don't like nuts, you can replace them with walnuts, or omit them.
How to prepare an English Strawberry Trifle with Cream cheese
A recipe with extensive steps, the right amount of ingredients, and which you can also easily print can be found at the bottom of the blog.
- Cut the cake into slices and cover the inside of the bowl with them. Drizzle with peach juice.
- Divide the peach slices over the bottom.
- Mix the cream, cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until stiff and fill the bowl with it.
- Divide fresh strawberries and chopped pecans over the cream. Now the strawberry peach trifle is ready to be served.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Strawberry Peach Trifle
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- ½ cup sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups cream
- 1 pint strawberries fresh
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with the sugar until smooth.16 oz. cream cheese, ½ cup sugar
- Beat the cream until it's stiff.3 cups cream
- Fold the cream into the cream cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Cut the cake into thin slices and spread it on the outside and bottom of the bowl as a cover.1 loaf Cake roll
- Pour some syrup from the peaches on the cake slices.8 oz. peaches
- Cut the peaches into slices and spread them over the cake bottom.
- Spread the cream cheese mix on the peaches.
- Wash the strawberries, and hull, and quarter them.1 pint strawberries
- Spread the strawberries over the top of the cream.
- Sprinkle some pecans in the middle.2 oz. pecan nuts
- Allow cooling for at least 1 hour (in the refrigerator), so that the flavors can optimize.
- Preparing - The trifle is well prepared in the morning. But don't add the pecans and fresh strawberries until you're going to serve it. Otherwise, the nuts and strawberries will become soft.
- Refrigerator - This strawberry peach trifle, covered with plastic foil, can be kept in the refrigerator for 2 days.
- Don't - Do not freeze the trifle. This changes the structure which is not tasty.