Tiramisu is a delicious dessert from Italy. And this chocolate tiramisu consists of delicious chocolate cookies, creamy mascarpone, and a hint of coffee. The tiramisu is made without raw eggs.
Tiramisu is a very versatile dessert. Of course, you can make it the "original" way, with raw eggs, Marsala wine, mascarpone, and ladyfingers, but think out of the box with a chocolate variant or even fresh fruit. This variant contains chocolate and no raw eggs.
Other Delicious Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 500 gram mascarpone
- 250 ml cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 75 grams sugar
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- In a bowl add the mascarpone, sugar, cocoa, coffee liqueur, vanilla, espresso powder, and cream and whisk with a mixer until you've got a lobed mixture.
- Break the biscuits and take half of the cookies and make a layer at the bottom of the bowl/cup/glass.
- Spoon on the top half of the mascarpone mixture.
- Lay the second layer with chocolate cookies.
- Then distribute the remaining mascarpone mixture and sprinkle with cocoa.
- Put at least 4 hours in the refrigerator, for more flavor and for the mascarpone to stiffen.
Leave a Reply