This recipe for quick tiramisu with Licor 43 lives up to its name. Within 10 minutes on the table. And very delicious because of the vanilla flavor of Licor 43. A top combination so to speak.
It was already foodblog swap time. Well yesterday was the last day and I was ready to start that day, but then the server of my provider threw a spanner in the works. I was offline all day. But that does not mean I don't participate. No. I had made a really nice dessert that I wanted to share with you.
The blog which I was assigned was given this time by Marjolein and it's called: Equileven. She is a biologist, lover of nature and good food, Equileven also describes a lot of easy and simple main dishes, but also likes to bake desserts. Without packets and sachets. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Therefore it was not easy to choose something, but in the end I opted for a nice simple dessert, the quick and ready tiramisu with Licor 43. Well that combination can only be great.
And it certainly was. Licor 43 is a Spanish liqueur with 43 secret ingredients (hence the name). It has a bit of a vanilla-like flavor and is very tasty. And I'm not the only one who thinks positive about the liquor, so proves the exports to over 60 countries around the world.
The tiramisu Marjolein made was somehow different because she used just mascarpone which she whisked. I personally find the dessert to much that way so I softened it with cream (I did not say it was healthier ;-)). I also replaced the vanilla-sugar with vanilla extract and honey. And a topping made with ginger biscuits, because it is, after all, in a couple of weeks already Sinterklaas.
- you've got kids joining dinner, you can soak their lady fingers in caramel syrup (without alcohol). Very tasty.
- To get good creamy mascarpone, use it at room temperature.
- You can also replace the vanilla extract and honey by a bag of vanilla sugar.
Recipe Quick tiramisu with Licor 43
Did you make this quick tiramisu with licor 43? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Quick tiramisu with licor 43
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 6 ladyfingers
- 20 ml licor 43
- 3 tablespoons mascarpone cheese room temperature
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- pepernoten chopped, optional
- Split four lady fingers over the two glasses.
- Sprinkle with half of the Licor 43.
- Whisk the mascarpone with cream, vanilla extract and honey until it is fluffy.
- Spoon that on the long fingers.
- Lay the last long fingers on top and sprinkle with the remaining Licor 43.
- Top with cocoa
- (optional you can sprinkle some chopped gingerbread cookies on the tiramisu)