The soursweet raspberries, creamy mascarpone and sweet chocolate brownie, a tiramisu so refreshing and yet so delicate. Super!
Another recipe with raspberries, just because they are still in season. You can harvest them until September / October. If you have a fall variety. The fruit of summer varieties is gone already. And of course you need to keep the birds away.
And if you have not grown your own raspberries (or still have lost your fruit to the birds), they are also for sale in the supermarket or at a local farm. Because they are, as they say, in season. And that's why they are so great right now: sweet and full of flavour.
This is a variation on the traditional tiramisu with long fingers and amaretto. Different but just as tasty. The raspberries in this tiramisu give a wonderful fresh flavour. And the brownie, well you just have too much food (if you can manage it).
- the kids are going to eat dessert with you, use some coffee or caramel syrup instead of coffee liqueur.
- You want to have an airy mascarpone cream mixture, ensure that both are good cold when mixing.
Raspberry brownie tiramisu
This recipe is:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla-extract
- 170 ml cream
- 150 g mascarpone
- 150 grams brownies
- 50 ml coffee liqueur such as Tia Maria, Marakesh
- 150 grams raspberries
- Whip the cream with the vanilla extract and honey until it's lobed (yogurt thickness) but not stiff.
- Put the mascarpone in a bowl, spoon the whipped cream and mix well.
- Put a brownie layer into the dessert glasses.
- Sprinkle with coffee liqueur.
- Spoon the mascarpone mixture over there.
- Spread half of the raspberries over the mascarpone layer.
- Cover with which the brownies.
- Spoon the rest of the mascarpone mixture on the second layer brownie.
- Top with raspberries.
- Put in the fridge until use.