A sparkling drink with an exciting accent. That is the description of this Halloween cocktail. Full of worms and the occasional spider, yet surprisingly tasty!
You've got to drink something exciting at Halloween don't you think? This Halloween cocktail is simple to prepare, the ingredients are easy to obtain and the drink is quick and easy. And of course you can make a non-alcoholic version, in that case use a delicious juice with a red basis like raspberry or strawberry!
It's a good taste!
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 ml passoa
- 100 ml sparkling water
- sour worms candy
- Sticks strawberry flavor candy
- Dip the rim of the glass in a layer of strawberry syrup.
- Then push the edge of the glass in a plate with sugar.
- Mix the passoa with sparkling water and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle some sour worms in it and spread over the rim of the glass.
- Add the stick with strawberry flavor so you can swirl your cocktail.
- NB For the non-alcoholic version: use 100 mL juice and 50 mL of sparkling water (instead of passoa and sparkling water in the ingredient lisfor a delicious cocktail