These scary spider cakes seem laborious, but are so easy to make. And everyone will be impressed with them.
It’s almost there: Halloween. October 31st we can shudder and horror through the streets again. And is not it fun to also serve something nice scary with the coffee or give a great treat. Now many people are quite afraid of spiders and that is of course a suitable starting point: spider cakes.
Now it may look difficult, but don’t let it stop you. Within a minute or 10 you have decorated a pack of cookies. And you won’t require much baking skills.
It’s a good taste!
Recipe Spider cookies for
Did you make this spider cookies for Halloween? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Spider cookies for Halloween
- 12 cookies : or of course you bake them yourself
- 24 Rolo chocolates
- 100 gram frosting store bought
- 24 candy eyes
- 50 gram chocolate icing
- Put a cookie in front of you.
- Coat the underside of a Rolo with frosting and stick it on the biscuit.
- Coat frosting on one side of the Rolo and tighten it against the other Rolo.
- Take two eyes, spread some frosting on the back and stick it on the first Rolo (see photo).
- Knead the chocolate icing well and make 8 legs (on each side 4).
- Let everything dry and continue with the rest of the cookies.