These chocolate cupcakes are deliciously filled with Nutella and dipped in chocolate frosting.For Halloween we made white chocolate cobwebs.
A sweet recipe that is also great as a treat at school: chocolate cupcakes filled with Nutella. It is a recipe that will certainly make you happy.And maybe it looks like this is quite a difficult recipe, but nothing could be further from the truth. Excluding cooling time and drying time, you can make them in half an hour. That is not so bad, right?
It's a good taste!
Recipe Nutella chocolate cupcakes with
Halloween recipe Nutella chocolate cupcakes with spiderwebs
- hot air oven or bottom and top heat oven (in that case you increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- muffin / cupcake tin
- paper cupcakes
- Baking paper
- 70 grams self-rising flour
- pinch salt
- 25 grams cocoa
- 100 grams sugar
- 60 grams butter melted, cooled
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 egg size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 90 ml coffee
- 3 tablespoons Nutella pasta
- 100 grams chocolate frosting
- 100 grams white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paper cupcake tins in the baking tin.
- Mix the self-rising flour, salt and cocoa in a bowl.
- In a second bowl you add the sugar, butter and oil. Mix everything together with a mixer on high speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Set the mixer to low speed and scoop the self-rising flour into the batter.
- Finally add the coffee. Stop mixing when everything is incorporated.
- Divide the batter between the tins and bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and remove the cupcakes from the molds and let cool to room temperature.
- Make a small hole in the top of the cupcake with a spoon and fill it with nutella.
White chocolate spider web
- Draw cobwebs on a baking paper with a pencil. Turn the paper and make sure it's in place.
- Place a pan of water on the stove and hang a heat proof bowl over the water.
- Break the white chocolate into pieces and put it in the bowl. Melt the chocolate.
- Put the chocolate in a piping bag with a narrow point (nr 1 or 2)
- Follow the lines over the baking paper so that you get a spider web. Allow to cool in the refrigerator.
- Carefully remove the chocolate webs from the baking paper
- Heat the chocolate glaze according to the instructions.
- Optional: Put some kitchen paper under the rack (this keeps your work surface nice and clean).
- Spread the frosting on the cupcakes.
- Press the spider web very gently into the still wet glaze and let everything harden.