Bloody Halloween claw cupcakes. Did a werewolf come along, who wanted to take a bite of this delicious cupcake. You tell me!
This delicious cupcake is a real Halloween topper. Just because it looks like a werewolf is stand by to eat them when he's got a chance. My children really had to think twice before they took the first bite. These cupcakes are, of course, very nice to make for a Halloween children's party. They are just simple cupcakes (the ones who never fail), with frosting and 4 claws made from strawberry sauce. Although you may think that this costs a lot of work, that is not true. You make the cupcakes in about 20 minutes, I finished the decoration within fifteen minutes. Actually, cooling down might have taken the longest time.
- To place the cupcake even more in the theme, you can, when you have put the batter into the molds, add a teaspoon of strawberry jam in the middle of the batter.
- Let the cupcake cool down to room temperature before topping it, otherwise your icing will melt.
- Icing can be bought and rolled out, but did you know that you can also buy sheets, where you only have to stick out the shape with a round cutter.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this Halloween claw cupcakes? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Halloween claw cupcakes
- 250 grams butter room temperature
- 250 grams sugar
- 250 grams self-raising flour
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs size L
- 4 tablespoons frosting
- 400 grams of Icing white colored rolled out thin or ready-made icing sheets
- 100 ml strawberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the cupcake molds in the baking tray.
- Beat the butter creamy at high speed with a mixer.
- Then add the sugar and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Reduce the speed of the mixer to medium and add the eggs 1 by 1. Add the next one when the first one is fully incorporated in the batter.
- Then add the vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Spoon the flour into the bowl and mix the flour through the batter with a spatula.
- Pour in the milk and mix well.
- Spread the batter into the molds and put in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the moment when the cakes are golden brown and done.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Spread 1 teaspoon frosting on each cupcake.
- Roll out the icing until it is about 3 mm thick. If you have a sheet of icing, all you have to do is remove it from the packaging.
- Use a 7 cm cutter and cut 12 rounds out of the fondant.
- Stick it on the cupcake (the frosting will cause the icing to stick).
- With a sharp knife make four notches in the icing of each cupcake.
- With a toothpick make sure that the edges look a little frayed and that the claw marks are open.
- With a spoon or a pipette, fill the claws with the strawberry sauce.