Juicy hamburgers with crisp lettuce, sweet fried onions and fresh tomatoes. A real treat between a delicious hamburger bun. Not just for the kids!
At every raclette session there should be burgers. For they're not only favored by children but also by most adults. But you can serve it just a bit different. By baking the onions on forehand, wash the lettuce and slice the tomatoes, that way it will be inviting to put everything on one bun. And of course you make your burgers them yourself. So you know exactly what is in it.
By making them following this recipe these burgers remain wonderfully moist when you cook them on the gourmet plate or in the pan.
- you add egg, the burger won't fall apart. But if the meat becomes to moist you get the opposite effect, so als add breadcrumbs to absorb excess liquid.
- Do not knead the meat too hard, you get loose burgers (otherwise they are very compact).
- you let the burgers rest in the refrigerator after preparing for at least one hour, they are firmer and they won't fall apart easily.
- you want to make your hamburger buns yourself, you can find the recipe here.
It's a good taste!
Recipe raclette recipe mini
Raclette recipe mini hamburgers
- 1 shallot
- 300 grams minced beef
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 egg size S
- salt and pepper to taste
- hamburger buns small
- cherry tomatoes halved
- ¼ lettuce washed and torn into small pieces
- 1 onion cut into rings and fried until glassy
- Slice the shallot in fine pieces
- Heat a little oil in a pan and fry the shallot over low heat until translucent.
- Put the shallot in a bowl and add the minced meat, mustard, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Knead the ingredients slightly (not too hard) and form small balls.
- Push them so they flatten and they will get a hamburger form.
- Transfer to a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Let it cool for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- During the raclette, you serve the burgers on hamburger buns, half cherry tomatoes, lettuce and fried onions.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- frying pan
- cutting board
- Raclette table grill