Sparkling, slightly sweet and fruity: four words that describe the refreshing strawberry ice cream soda perfectly. And of course you make this dessert fast and simple yourself.
This weekend the weather will be nice and warm. That's always nice when the soccer season starts again. That means a few hours a week sniffing fresh grass. And of course watching the soccer game is great for your social contacts. And soccer…I watch it to. I'm not a big fan of soccer, but soccer games that my children are in, I love to watch. A loyal supporter, you can say.
The smell of fresh grass
What I find truly delicious, is the smell of freshly cut grass. For me, a real summer feeling. Picking daisies and crafting them in a garland, while stretched out on the grass. The sun tickles in your face. Childhood memories come back to me.
A refreshing drink or ice cream?
When the weather is warm and you've been in a sport activity it's just great to have a freshing drink or rather ice cream? That's when I found a solution. This refreshing strawberry ice cream soda. A combination of creamy vanilla ice cream, fresh strawberries, a small amount of syrup and 7-Up or Sprite.
When you pour the sparkling lemon water on the ice cream it will foam and get a spectacular-looking drink. Or is it an ice cream?
- you want to serve less sugar you use sparkling water, like Spa citron instead of lemonade.
- there are sparkles in the water, it will make the icecream foaming., Just watch out for flooding.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Refreshing strawberry soda ice cream
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 200 grams strawberries
- 4 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 200 ml vanilla ice cream
- 400 mL 7-up or sprite
- Wash the strawberries and hull them.
- Place the strawberries at the bottom of a tall glass.
- Pour into each glass 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup.
- Scoop an ball of vanilla ice cream in each glass.
- Pour the glass full with 7-Up or Sprite.
- Insert a straw in and serve!