An easy recipe for white chocolade ice cream without eggs. Really creamy and only 4 ingredients. Make this simple recipe yourself!
White chocolate , I know is actually not real chocolate , but I still go for it! Taste some creamy white chocolate ice cream cube that slowly melts in your mouth and has a light vanilla flavor. And can you imagine how that white chocolate would taste as ice cream. We know by now!
The creamy ice slowly melts in your mouth and then releases the white chocolate flavor. A treat! But to keep that recipe just for myself did not seem fair to me . So I like to share it with you!
- If you have an ice cream machine pour the cooled chocolate mixture in the ice cream machine and put it on for 30 minutes. Scoop the ice in a freezing box and put it in the freezer for another hour.
- substitute full milk for skinny milk to get less calories.
- Tasty: chop 50 grams extra white chocolate and mix that with the mascarpone mixture when it has cooled in the refrigerator ( and before the mixture is poured into the ice machine)
- Serve with chopped walnuts and chocolate sauce. Or with caramel sauce and fresh fruit.
- You can store this ice cream up to 3 months in the freezer in a freezer box. If there have been forming crystals, you shouldn't eat it anymore
Other ice cream
- Lemon ice cream without an ice cream machine
- Greek yogurt ice with walnuts and honey
- Lavender ice cream
- Silky apple pie ice cream
It's a good taste!
Recipe white chocolate ice
Did you make this easy white chocolate ice cream? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Easy white chocolate ice cream
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 350 mL milk whole
- 125 mL mascarpone
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chop the white chocolate into pieces.
- Heat the milk and stir in the mascarpone and vanilla extract until you won't see any lumps.
- When the milk boils, turn off the heat and stir in the white chocolate.
- Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes, then stir again .
- Put the hot pan in a bowl of cold water so it cools quickly .
- Put the ice cream base in the refrigerator and make sure that it cools down completely.
- Whisk the cold mixture 2 minutes with the mixer and pour into a plastic container and put in the freezer
- Stir every 30 minutes with a fork, until the ice cream is hard.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.