Salmon cream cheese spirals, quick appetizers that are great to serve at a birthday party. Creamy, a hint of herbs by the cream cheese and salty by the salmon. And the spiral gives a nice touch to.
These salmon cream cheese spirals are very easy to make and very tasty. They are nice to serve at a party or cocktail party. The salmon gets extra flavor for the herbs in the cream cheese which makes it deliciously creamy.
It is a recipe that is ready in no time and that is very nice to serve at a (cocktail) party. Just make sure that you keep it well covered under foil and stored in the refrigerator until use.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Salmon cream cheese spirals
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 200 grams smoked salmon thinly sliced
- Mix the cream cheese with the sour cream until well blended.
- Cut the chives finely and stir that into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the salmon in front of you and smear the cream cheese on one side.
- Roll the salmon tightly and wrap it in plastic foil.
- Put at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator so that it can stiffen.
- Cuts with a sharp knife slices of the roll.