A recipe for a delicious brownie prepared in your slowcooker. Just as a brownie should be, a nice full chocolate taste, crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.
Do you also have a crockpot or slowcooker? It’s so easy I’m certain that it will be used often. But besides delicious stews, you can bake with it. Like these slowcooker brownie. They were exactly like they’re supposed to be, a full chocolate flavor, crispy from the outside and smooth on the inside.
Recipe slowcooker brownie
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 4 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 100 grams sugar
- 125 grams dark brown sugar
- 125 grams chocolate dark
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams flour
- 20 grams cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Coat the inner pot with some baking spray.
- Line the bottom of the inner pot with parchment paper.
- Place the butter, sugars, chocolate, vanilla extract and syrup in a bowl.
- Hang the bowl above boiling water (au-bain-marie) and melt the chocolate and butter.
- Mix everything well.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat the eggs until fluffy.
- Mix the chocolate mixture and the eggs with a spatula.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powder over the batter and stir with the spatula.
- Pour the batter into the inner pot and place it in the slow cooker, put the lid on and set it on low.
- Cook for 3½ hours.
- Take it out and let it cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into nice cubes before serving.