Brownie maple pecan cake a delicious sweet bliss. The brownie has a crunch, the maple melts on your tongue and the nutty flavor of pecan lights the recipe completely.
It's a good taste!
Recipe brownie maple pecan
Did you make this brownie maple pecan cake? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Brownie maple pecan cake
- 100 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 90 grams butter
- 175 grams brown sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams salted pecans
- 100 mL maple syrup
- 80 mL cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grab a quiche with an elongated shape of 35 x 13 cm and place a baking sheet at the bottom.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, baking powder and salt.
- Melt the butter and let it cool slightly.
- Pour the melted butter into a bowl and mix the sugar while you mix. Keep mixing for 3 minutes and then the egg and at last the vanilla extract.
- When everything is mixed well, add the contents of the bowl with dry ingredients tablespoon by tablespoon while mixing on low speed.
- Spoon the batter into the tin and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the maple syrup to a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and let it caramelize for 15 minutes.
- Then carefully add the butter and finally the cream. Toss the pecans into the syrup and cover them completely with the syrup.
- Put the nuts on top of the brownie and pour the remaining syrup over the pecans.
- Let everything cool for at least an hour in the refrigerator before serving.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.