A tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese. Creamy, salt, and made with love! It looks great and is very easy to make.
What are you going to eat? I have an idea! As an appetizer or lunch dish: a tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese. Creamy, salty, and prepared with love! It looks great and is very easy to make.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Tower of smoked salmon and goat cheese
- 200 grams smoked salmon
- 1 shallot
- 100 grams goat cheese soft
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 100 ml olive oil
- 25 grams arugula
- beets and arugula garnish
- Put the arugula in a blender and pulse 3 times.
- Then add the olive oil and mix until blended.
- Let it stand for about 1 hour to give it more taste. Slice the shallot fine.
- Cut the salmon fine.
- Mix in a bowl and put in the refrigerator.
- Mix the goat cheese with the sour cream and add honey, salt, and pepper at the taste. Put aside.
- Take the baking ring and put it on the plate.
- Put half of the salmon in the ring and press with a spoon.
- Then fill with the goat cheese mixture. Clean the ring and make another plate.
- Take the arugula mixture and sprinkle it around the salmon tower.
- For the garnish slice the beets about ¼ inch and cut a heart out.
- Top the tower with the beets and arugula.