This recipe for vegan vegetable kebabs for the bbq are simple and delicious. Beforehand you marinate the vegetables for even more flavor.
A tasty recipe for the barbecue or grill. And after preparing there was nothing left. All the veggies were gone and unfortunately I wan't able to take a picture after grilling. But I made the photo of the vegetable sticks for the bbq, which you can see in this post, just before it was baked on the grill, and I think it will do, don't you? The recipe is loosely based on the recipe from the AH barbecue cookbook.
These skewers I often serve as a side dish with a piece of meat on the bbq. That way you have less dish washing to do (in comparison with cooking vegetables on the stove). And you get that wonderful grilled flavor to the vegetables. By marinating before grilling, the vegetables even get more flavor. Because you use oil in the marinade, the skewers won't burn. I took some vegetables that I had in my pantry and pricked them onto the skewer. This time I used a lot of different vegetables, but a skewer alternating pepper with zucchini or eggplant with tomatoes can also be delicious. That way you create a new vegetable treat every day and you won't eat the same twice.
It's a good taste!
kebabs for the
Did you make this vegan vegetable kebabs? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Vegan vegetable kebabs for the bbq
- 3 peppers red, yellow and green
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 bay leaves fresh if you have
- 8 mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamico vinegar white
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- Clean all the vegetables and make sure you've got everything at hand.groentespies voor op de grill
- Mix for the marinade the oil, vinegar, rosemary and garlic in a bowlgroentespies voor op de grill
- Cut the paprika and eggplant in 8 equal pieces.groentespies voor op de grill
- Shave 8 strokes of zucchini.
- Put all the vegetables at least 1 hour in the marinade.
- Put the vegetables on the stick. It looks great when you use opposite vegetables on each site of the stick. In the middle you can put the bay leaf and the cherry tomatoes.
- Put the sticks on the grill until they are done.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.