These yakitori chicken appetizers are very delicious. Sweet, small (that's why they are great as an appetizer), and delicious on a special occasion as New Year's Eve.
When needed they are easily prepared in the oven at 390 °F (200 °C - 15 minutes) or in a frying pan. Delicious as an appetizer or as a side dish at a rice table.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Yakitori chicken appetizers
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 1 pound chicken breast Sliced in thin strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoon saké
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated fresh
- Stick the strips of chicken breast on the skewers.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and bring them to a boil in a small saucepan on high heat.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes, so the sauce thickens.
- Brush the chicken filet with the marinate it.
- Bake in a pan, until they are done. Brush them again with the marinate and serve immediately.