These yakitori chicken appetizers are very delicious. Sweet, small (that's why they are great as an appetizer) and delicious on a special occasion as New Years Eve.
When needed they are easily prepared in the oven (200 degrees - 15 minutes) or in a frying pan. Delicious as appetizer or as a side dish at a rice table.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Yakitori chicken
Did you make these Yakitori chicken appetizers? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Yakitori chicken appetizers
This recipe is:
- 500 grams chicken breast Sliced in thin strips
- 30 mL soy sauce
- 20 mL saké
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ginger grated fresh
- Stick the strips of chicken breast on the skewers.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and bring them to a boil in a small saucepan on high heat.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes, so the sauce thickens.
- Brush the chicken filet with the marinate it.
- Bake in a pan, until they are done. Brush them again with the marinate and serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.