This recipe for a breakfast quiche with baked leek, egg and bacon is a great start of every day. A good thing because breakfast is the most important meal any day.
Breakfast is the most important part of the day. That is in any case written everywhere. And this breakfast quiche with fried egg, leek and bacon is a good start. Maybe not feasible for every day, but certainly for Sunday a delicious breakfast (or brunch).
And do you want an extra decadent breakfast? Then sprinkle some delicious grated cheese and herbs on top. That way the breakfast is definitely good!
It's a good taste!
Recipe: Breakfast quiche with egg, bacon and
breakfast quiche with egg, bacon and leek
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- 4 sheets puff pastry thawed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 leek washed and cut into thin strips
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 eggs size s
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Make a box of the puff pastry by folding the edges about 1.5 cm high.
- Prick holes in the bottom with a fork.
- Bake the cups for 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan and stir-fry the leeks for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and fry the bacon in the same pan until it is nicely crispy.
- Remove the trays from the oven and spread one side with leek and bacon and break the egg above the other part.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven (until the eggs are solidified)