Chicory appetizers with pistachio and grapes: finger food because of the crispy vegetable bowls filled with a savory-sweet mixture of grapes, pistachio nuts, and radishes with a delicious Roquefort dressing.
An easy to prepare snack which can be prepared in advance. The radish, grapes, and pistachios are flavored with a balsamic dressing. The topping of salty Roquefort and dill is just the right choice. This will melt in your mouth.
This recipe is adapted from the cookbook La Tartine Gourmande of Béatrice Peltre. A cookbook with lots of delicious recipes and beautiful pictures.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 heads chicory
- 2 tablespoons pistachios coarsely chopped
- 150 grams red grapes quartered chopped, deseeded
- 6 radishes cut into small cubes
- 90 grams Roquefort cheese crumbled
- 3 sprigs dill
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts very small chopped as a garnish.
- Make the vinaigrette by mixing all the ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Grab the chicory heads and take off the leaves. Wash them thoroughly.
- Mix the pistachios, grapes, radishes, and cheese.
- Add the vinaigrette and mix well.
- Put two teaspoons of this mixture on top of each leaf.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped pistachios and garnish with dill.
- Serve immediately otherwise the nuts won't be crispy anymore.