Creamy chocolate with a crispy cookie, everyone likes that, right? And you make these chocolate chip cookies fast and easy with this simple recipe.
Baking cookies is not difficult at all and you will notice that when you make these crispy chocolate chip cookies. And thanks to the video instruction it is even more a piece of cake.
A handy recipe to always have at hand so that when you get unexpected guests, you quickly put something sweet on the table. Because with these cookies you will always have a good treat.
Did you make these Chocolate crisp cookies? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chocolate chip cookies
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 85 grams butter unsalted
- 100 grams self-rising flour
- 75 grams dark brown sugar
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg size M, room temperature
- 125 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and let it stand for 15 minutes to cool slightly.
- Pour into a bowl and add the two sugars and the vanilla extract.
- Mix with a mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add the egg and mix on low until it is absorbed.
- Place a sieve on the bowl and sieve the flour on the batter.
- Then add the salt.
- Mix with a spatula until well mixed.
- Now sprinkle the chocolate chips on the batter and mix them with the spatula.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes so that it becomes less sticky.
- Take a tablespoon of batter, roll it into a ball between your hands and place it on the baking sheet. Press a little on the top.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough. Make sure you keep enough space between the cookies or they will blend into each other.
- Bake in the oven for 11 minutes.
- Leave on the baking sheet for 10 minutes and then place them on a rack.
- Allow to cool further