A delicious variant on the classic recipe is this cinnamon honey creme brûlée, with the warm cinnamon and the fresh sweet honey. And with this recipe, your custard will certainly not fail.
Are you also fond of a good crème brûlée? Then you will probably also like this variant, spiced up with cinnamon and sweet honey. And with this recipe, your custard will certainly not fail. Creamy pudding under the crunchy sugar coating. A tasty and fun dessert: cinnamon honey crème brûlée.
Recipe cinnamon honey crème brûlée
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Cinnamon honey crème brûlée
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- 500 ml cream
- pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 6 egg yolks size L
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Place a oven dish in the oven in which the 4 ramekins fits.
- Boil water in the kettle.
- In a saucepan bring the cream, milk, honey and a pinch of salt to a boil over low heat.
- In a second bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar. Beat with a whisk until the egg yolks are light yellow and fluffy.
- Pour the hot milk mixture into the eggs drop by drop while stirring with a whisk.
- Pour the custard into ramekins and place in the oven in the casserole. Pour in hot water, so that the water is up to half the height of the ramekins.
- Let it simmer in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Carefully remove the ramekins from the casserole and let the custard stand for 15 minutes at room temperatures.
- Then put in the refrigerator and let the custard cool completely (at least 2-3 hours).
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the custard.
- With a burner you burn the sugar to a crispy caramel layer. If you don't have a burner, use the grill on your oven and place the ramekins underneath it (stay close to it) for a few minutes.