A nice light yet flavorful bite, this cucumber with ham mousse. Ideal to serve at a party.
January is the month of healthy food, for me it is anyway. After all the December eating violence it's now time to turn back to some good eating habits. Eat lighter food. But sometimes you still have a party then it is also nice that it is tasty. And of course a slice of cucumber, a celery stalk and a small piece of carrot is very tasty, but maybe you just want something more.
These cucumber stuffed with ham mousse is light and yet got flavor. And it's quick and easy to make. Delicious nonetheless.
Recipe Cucumber with ham mousse
Did you make this cucumber with ham mousse? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Cucumber with ham mousse
- mandoline or cheese slicer
- 100 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams ham
- 1 cucumber washed
- 1 teaspoon chives chopped
- 6 cranberries dried
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Add the cream cheese and the ham into the bowl of a blender and grind until smooth.
- Cut the outsides of the cucumber and then slice it with the mandoline vertical.
- Fill the piping bag with ham mousse. Pipe 2 lines on each cucumber slice.
- Roll each slice to a round form.
- Sprinkle chives over the mousse and top with a cranberry.
Leave a Reply