Roasted Tomato Bruschetta with Goat cheese, where the Cherry tomatoes were stewed in Balsamic vinegar, garlic, and rosemary is one of the tastiest bruschetta recipes. You can prepare it quickly with a few ingredients. This is a delicious brunch recipe, light lunch, or snack and is ready in 20 minutes!
Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
With this bruschetta recipe, you grill the baguette until it is golden brown and spread it with goat cheese flavored with herbs and garlic. And the roasted cherry tomatoes make it irresistibly delicious. Gently stewed in the Air fryer or oven in a marinade with balsamic glaze, delicious olive oil, garlic, and fresh rosemary, every bite creates a flavor explosion. Delicious!
The delicious taste of goat cheese (yes I'm in the goat cheese lovers camp) combined with herbs and garlic. Super easy and delicious to spread on a toast for a Sunday afternoon drink, and certainly to make this delicious bruschetta!
What do you need for Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Roasted Tomatoes
For the preparation of these Roasted Tomatoes Bruschetta with Goat Cheese you need the following ingredients (you can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog):
- Baguette - baked baguette. You can just slice it, but if you cut it diagonally, it looks much nicer. Grilling each slice makes it beautifully rustic, crunchy and delicious.
- Goat cheese - use regular goat cheese and season it with Italian herbs and garlic or buy a delicious spreadable goat cheese with Garlic and herbs.
- Balsamic glaze - delicious balsamic vinegar that has been reduced to a syrup (or glaze as the name says) making it velvety soft and fuller in taste.
- Olive oil - for the stewed tomato marinade. Take a good extra virgin olive oil
- Rosemary - has a fresh slightly sweet taste (and smells wonderful). It is used to give the stewed tomatoes even more flavor.
- Cherry tomatoes - buy the tastiest Cherry tomatoes you can get your hands on. They have a lot of flavors and the flavor will enhance by roasting them. And because it really defines the taste of this recipe (and is a true eye catcher), this is highly recommended.
- Garlic - a wonderful flavor maker.
How do you prepare Bruschetta with Roasted Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
A recipe with extensive steps, the right amount of ingredients, and which you can also easily print can be found at the bottom of the blog.
- Mix the oil, balsamic glaze, garlic and rosemary together to form a marinade.
- Wash the tomatoes and place in a baking dish. Cover with the marinade. Let it stew in the Air fryer at 350 °F (180 °C) for 8 minutes or in the oven for 20 minutes at 390 °F (200 °C)
- Cut the baguette into slices and brush with olive oil. Grill on both sides until golden brown. Spread with the flavored goat cheese.
- Top with stewed tomatoes and drizzle with some marinade! Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Roasted Tomato Bruschetta
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil extra vierge
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze
- 2 cloves garlic squeezed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 twigs rosemary in small pieces
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra vierge
- 2 oz. Goat cheese with herbs and garlic
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Mix the olive oil, sugar, balsamic glaze, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper together in a bowl.2 tablespoons Olive oil, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 teaspoon balsamic glaze, 2 cloves garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper, 3 twigs rosemary
- Dip the Cherry tomatoes through the marinade and place them in a baking dish. Drizzle with the rest of the marinade.20 cherry tomatoes
- Place the baking dish in the Airfryer at 350 °F (180 °C_ for 8 minutes or in a preheated oven at 390 °F (200 °C) for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the baguette into slices, diagonally is best.1 baguette
- Brush each slice with olive oil and grill in a hot pan, about 3 minutes per side, until the slices are golden brown.2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spread with goat cheese with herbs and garlic.2 oz. Goat cheese
- Place two stewed tomatoes on each slice and drizzle some marinade over the tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Use a baked baguette. You can just slice it, but if you cut it diagonally, it looks much nicer. Grilling each slice will give it a nice rustic, golden brown, and more flavor. 2. - Goat cheese
Use regular goat cheese and season it with 2 teaspoons of Italian herbs and 1 clove of garlic or buy a delicious spreadable goat cheese with herbs and garlic. 3. - Balsamic glaze
Delicious balsamic vinegar that has been reduced to a syrup (or glaze as the name says) makes it velvety soft and fuller of taste. 4.- Cherry tomatoes
Buy the tastiest Cherry tomatoes you can, gain. They have a lot of flavor, and they become even tastier when roasted. 5. - Oven and Airfryer
When you use conventional, set the temperature to 390 °F (200 °C). In a convection oven, 350 °F (180 °C) is sufficient. Set the Airfryer to 350 °F (180 °C). 6. - Storage
You cannot keep bruschetta with topping. But you can already prepare the separate ingredients in advance so that you put them together quickly.
- Room temperature - store the bruschetta in an airtight container for up to one day
- Refrigerator - Prepare the roasted tomatoes and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days. Allow coming to room temperature for 30 min before use. If you make the flavored goat cheese yourself, you can also make and store it 2 days in advance.
Leave a Reply