Lasagna, the super tasty Italian dish, and you can make many variants. This variant with smoked chicken and mascarpone tomato sauce is delicious creamy and extra delicious by the spinach.
We eat at least once a week a recipe from the Italian kitchen. Minimal, because I'm quite fond of it. Luckily for me, there are more people (unlike Indian curries) who like Italian food.
What I like a lot is homemade lasagna. Of course the original with Bolognaise sauce is delicious. The recipe I have therefore previously blogged here.
But this variant I bake a lot too. Delicious salty chicken, combined with creamy mascarpone and spinach.
A whole different flavor and just as tasty. Of course I share that recipe also with you. I hope you find it just as tasty!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Lasagna with smoked chicken and
Did you make this lasagne with mascarpone and smoked chicken? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Lasagna with smoked chicken and mascarpone
Mascarpone tomato sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 cloves garlic
- 120 gram tomato paste
- 400 grams peeled tomatoes
- 400 grams sieved tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- herbs thyme, rosemary, basil
- bay leaf
- 125 grams mascarpone
- 400 grams spinach thawed
- 250 grams smoked chicken strips
- 12 sheets Lasagna noodles
- 250 grams mozzarella
- 50 grams cheese grated
Mascarpone tomato sauce:
- Slice the onion.
- Cut the garlic fine.
- Grab the frying pan and add a little olive oil in it.
- Put the pan on a large pit on low heat.
- Add the onion and cook 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low
- Add the tomato paste.
- Stir with the wooden spoon carefully and cook the puree about 3 minutes. Then smell if the tomato is good. If it smells sour it must bake a little longer, otherwise it's ready.
- Spoon in the collected herbs, sugar, the peeled tomatoes and sieved tomatoes.
- Top with the bay leaf.
- Put a lid on the pan and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- At salt and pepper at taste.
- Remove from heat and stir the mascarpone through the tomato sauce.
- Preheat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Spoon half of the spinach in the oven dish and spread half of the smoked chicken on top.
- Spoon ⅓ of the mascarpone tomato sauce in the baking dish.
- Cover with a layer of lasagne sheets.
- Repeat this last three steps more.
- Top the dish with the last tomato mascarpone sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese and slices of mozzarella.
- Bake the oven dish for 30 minutes in the oven.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- oven dish
- frying pan