An oriental sausage roll, minced beef spiced with delicious warming herbs in a crisp puff pastry envelope and sprinkled with sesame. That's nice.
A great snack or warm lunch these oriental sausage rolls. They got a great flavor combined with a great puff pastry shell.
You can make them ahead and freeze them so you only have got to bake them when in need. If you half them than that's a great snack for any party.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Oriental sausage
Did you make this oriental sausage rolls? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Oriental sausage rolls
- 1 egg size L
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce medja
- ½ teaspoon Ras El Hanout
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 6 sheets puff pastry thawed
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 egg size S, beaten
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix the minced meat, egg (size L), breadcrumbs, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, ras el hanout and garlic.
- Knead until well mixed and then stop (because if you knead too hard the meat will solidify), if necessary add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a slice of puff pastry in front of you and take ⅙ of the minced meat mixture.
- Form the minced meat mixture into a roll and place it on one half of the puff pastry.
- Fold the dough over the meat and press the edges well. Press the sides with a fork.
- Coat the top with the egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat for all slices of puff pastry / minced meat.
- Bake the sausage rolls for 25 minutes until golden brown.