A deliciously fresh and light recipe: salmon packet from the oven with green beans and tomatoes. Flavored with balsamic vinegar and lemon. Light and tasty, a simple recipe.
What a wonderful weather it is today. I think I will enjoy it after work. The children finally have (according to them) vacation and the swimming pool is ready. Bags full of school works have come home and according to the smallest he has nothing to do at school anymore, but I think he is having a good time anyway.
Our school-leavers had barricaded the school doors and access this morning, as their last stunt so the school did not start at half past 9. We will soon say goodbye to them and then their primary school time will be over. I still remember them well as preschoolers. Fortunately I have two more, because children grow up so fast.
That's why I like living in this small village. You keep seeing each other. I don't see the old classmates of our oldest every day anymore, but with some regularity. And they cycle together to the High School. So nice to see.
Tonight, because of the warm weather and the holiday, I want to cook something easy, so I opted for salmon packets from the oven. With a delicious salad, some rice or boiled potatoes a delicious light meal. Fresh through the lemon. I'm already looking forward to it.
- adding lemon will give you a wonderfully fresh accent. You can also use orange or lime.
- you steam the fish in the sealed packages, it is wonderfully light and low in fat.
- if you use enough baking paper (or aluminum foil) to package the fish, the steam cannot escape. Therefore you have to be careful when opening, otherwise you will burn yourself.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Salmon package baked in the
Did you make this salmon package baked in the oven? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Salmon package baked in the oven
- hot air oven or bottom and top heat oven (in that case you increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 500 grams green beans
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon grater
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Put a pan on the stove in which you bring water to the boil.
- Boil the beans in the water for 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Take a large enough baking paper (so that you can fold it well) and brush with the tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place the salmon steak on the baking paper.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 125 grams of beans and a quarter of the tomatoes on the salmon.
- Drizzle with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and some lemon zest.
- Fold the package closed and tie it tightly with rope.
- Place on a baking sheet and repeat for all salmon fillets.
- Slide the baking sheet into the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the packages and carefully open them (the steam will escape so very hot). Serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.