Spinach with feta and potatoes. A quick and beautiful dish which is tasty to. And what's superb: it only takes 20 minutes to serve and besides the herbs it takes only 4 other ingredients. That does sound good!
Stir fry with spinach that's a different meal than which my mother made when I was little. She cooked the spinach and served it with a hard boiled egg. No, in 2016 you use spinach in all kind of ways. And that's not strange, because it's a great vegetable full of vitamines and with a delicious taste.
I used some sweet cherry tomatoes for this dish, which are a delicious combination with the salty feta cheese. The potatoes, which I made my own by peeling them, cut them in parts and pre-boil them for 10 minutes), are deliciously flavored with some Greek herbs. I served Greek marinated olives which you can add to your own taste (we have some kids around here and not everyone likes the olives). Thereby you get a healthy vegetarian dish.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Spinach with feta and
Did you make this spinach with feta and potatoes? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Spinach with feta and potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 kg potatoes waxy, cube or slice them. Make sure to cook them for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- 1 teaspoon thyme dried
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon rosemary dried
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes
- 400 grams spinach fresh spinach, wash before use.
- 100 grams feta cubed
- salt and pepper at taste
- Preheat the oil in a pan.
- Add the potatoes with the herbs and bake everything for 10 minutes until the potatoes are slightly brown.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, stir and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Add the spinach and stir-fry until it shrinks just a bit for about 2 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and mix the feta cheese through the spinach potato mixture.
- At salt and pepper to taste