This recipe for strawberry bavarois with fresh strawberries is a delicious spring dessert. Quick and simple to make with a big effect. Try yourself!
You will already know, but it's only a few days before it's Mother's Day! I hope, in any case, that my children haven't forgotten. Not that I'm jumping for expensive presents of any kind, but the home-made crafts they've worked on so hard I think are amazing. I kept them all too.
They also make their own poem, so not a standard poem of the internet, and their of superb quality. The cuteness comes from it.
And besides the presents I like to eat well. But I don't feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. Because you know, it's MOTHER'S DAY. So this year I'm going to make this strawberries pudding with fresh strawberries. It can be made the day before and the next day you only have to be serve it on a nice plate. Top withe fresh strawberries you're done. A child can do the laundry and I therefore plan that my boys, under my watchful eye, will make it. They will do fine I'm sure.
- Use gelatin sheets rather than powder gelatin. Sheets are accurately weighed and therefore you always have the right amount.
- Use strawberry jelly for the bavarois, which has the right composition and taste. Would you rather use a slim variant than take strawberry jam without sugar.
- Use Greek yogurt for a delicious creamy full flavor. If you haven't got it, you can of course also use full yogurt.
- Rinse the mold with cold water before use, then the pudding loosen more easily afterwards. If the bavarois unexpectedly doesn't come loose easily, heat the outside of the mold under hot-running tap water. Probably it's going to be a lot easier now.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Strawberry pudding with fresh
Did you make this strawberry pudding with fresh strawberries? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Strawberry pudding with fresh strawberries
- 8 sheets gelatine
- 250 grams strawberries
- 250 grams strawberry jelly
- 500 ml Greek yogurt
- 200 ml cream
- Put the sheets of gelatin in cold water (leave for a minimum of 5 minutes).
- Wash the strawberries and hull them. Quarter one half of the strawberries. The other half should be mashed with a fork.
- Put 3 tablespoons of water in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and mix the sheets of gelatin through the hot water. The gelatin sheets will dissolve.
- Add the jelly and the mashed strawberries and mix it with the gelatin.
- Beat the cream with a spatula until it's stif and mix the Greek yogurt and the strawberry mixture through the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Rinse the pudding mold with cold water and pour the strawberry mixture into the mold.
- Knock the mold a few times on your work surface so that air bubbles go out and cover it with a lid or plastic foil.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Serve the pudding on a plate and then garnish with fresh strawberries.