A valentines cocktail with cherries. By the way this is also a great cocktail to prepare in late spring when cherries are harvested.
A Valentines cocktail with cherries. That's a surprise for your Valentine and great to start your Valentines dinner. And don't you think the rich red cherries are great for Valentines day (and this cocktail is also great in Summer by the way)
It's a good taste!
Recipe Valentines cocktail with
Did you make this Valentines cocktail with cherries? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Valentines cocktail with cherries
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 3 tablespoons cherry juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- 1 bottle prosecco
- cherries fresh, canned or frozen
- Pour the cherry juice and vanilla extract in the glass and stir.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and pour the prosecco in the glass until it's almost full.
- Add some cherries as a garnish.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- Cocktail shaker and glasses