A romantic surprise for your love is a Valentines cocktail on Februari 14th. I've got a great recipe for you! Simpel and delicious.
Don't you think it's romantic to surprise your love after coming home after a long day of work with a Valentines cocktail on Februari 14th. I've got a great recipe for you! Simpel and delicious.
- Strawberries are soft fruit, which means that you should wash them just before using in a recipe. That way you can store them longer.
- Don't hull the strawberries before washing them. Otherwise they soak the water and the flavor will dilute.
- Substitute the strawberries with raspberries for a different flavor.
- If you want to serve a mocktail (alcohol-free cocktail that is), substitute the Prosecco by sparkling water with a fruit flavor. That's really delicious.
- Add some finely cut strawberries to this drink.
- Because it's Valentine, serve this with a dark chocolate. Temptation at it's best.
- This cocktail is best made fresh. You can't store it.
- The strawberry puree can be made in advance in the morning and can be stored in a airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Valentines cocktail with cherries
- Valentines breakfast ideas
- Valentines heart cookies
- Valentines tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich
It's a good taste!
Recipe Valentines cocktail with
Did you make this Valentines cocktail with strawberries? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Valentines cocktail with strawberries
- 250 grams strawberries
- 250 ml prosecco or champagne
- In a small pan add the strawberries and 2 tablespoons of water and put on low heat for about 10 minutes, or until the strawberries are soft.
- Mash the strawberries with a fork and heat for another minute.
- Put the mashed strawberries in a sieve and push all the juice out of the berries, while catching the juice in a container.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- When it’s serving time pour 4 tablespoons strawberry juice in a cocktail glass and fill it with the prosecco.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.