White chocolate cake in a heart form. Easy to prepare (even for kids). Decorated with delicious white chocolate paste and sprinkles. A recipe that makes every Valentine happy.
For every Valentine, young and old, these white chocolade cake is a real nice surprising gift. Who are you going to surprise this Valentines day?
This white chocolate cake was created by my youngest. He is in the tryout phase what to give to his girlfriend. And off course I got to help him! And this recipe was again well received. It will become so difficult to choose.
It's a good taste!
Recipe White chocolate cake for your
white chocolate cake for your Valentine
- 90 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 90 grams butter unsalted
- 75 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size M
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 grams white chocolate chopped finely
- white chocolate cream and sprinkles optional
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the tin with butter and sprinkle with flour. Knock the excess flour from the mold.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl with a mixer on medium speed, about 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs 1 by 1 to (wait with adding the following until the first one is fully incorporated), while continuing to mix.
- Also pour in the vanilla extract and mix for another minute.
- Spoon the flour in the batter while continuing to mix.
- Fold in the white chocolate through.
- Pour the batter into the pan and let it bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Let it rest at room temperature for 5 minutes and then take the cake out of the mold.
- Let cool on a wire rack to room temperature.
- Optional: grease the top with white chocolate cream and decorate with sprinkles
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat
- Immersion hand blender and hand mixer
- Baking form / springform