A delicious cake full of flavor, crispy and crunchy and above a creamy white chocolate topping. Full of a winter flavor makes it a delicious Christmas recipe.
Cranberries, they belong to the Christmas season. And not just because of the beautiful red color, but also because of the taste. Which combines great with winter spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. The brown sugar makes that the cake remains moist while the delicious chocolate that covers the cake gives it a wonderful nice and creamy flavor. This recipe I think I'm going to bake all winter.
- you use brown sugar and syrup, your cake stays beautifully moist inside. No dry cake so.
- you use dried cranberries, you have to soak them in advance. 10 minutes in hot water will do the trick.
- you don't want to burn the chocolate, warm it au-bain-marie. For that you hang a bowl over simmering water (don't let it touch the water). In the bowl you slowly melt the chocolate.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Cranberry bundt cake with white
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Cranberry bundt cake with white chocolate
- Bundt baking form
- Bowl and pan (au-bain-marie)
- 350 grams butter unsalted
- 270 grams dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 eggs size L
- 16 grams baking powder
- 100 grams white chocolate
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place the cranberries in a bowl and pour hot water over it.
- Let it stand 10 minutes, drain and dry the cranberries well.
- Butter a bundt cake tin.
- Put the butter with the brown sugar in a bowl and whisk until fluffy (about 3 minutes).
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs, one by one, while continuing to mix. Add the next egg just as the previous one is incorporated.
- Mix the syrup into the batter.
- In a second bowl, mix the gingerbread spice, flour and baking powder.
- Sieve into the batter and mix on low speed until everything is well blended.
- Stir the cranberries with a spatula through the cake dough.
- Pour the batter into bundt cake tin and place in oven. Bake the cake for 40 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Pour over the cake.
Indication Nutritional Value (Per Person / Portion):
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Baking paper or baking mat
- Immersion hand blender and hand mixer
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Baking form / springform
Leave a Reply