Chocolate cake with raspberries is an easy recipe, with fresh slightly sweet raspberries, which combine great with the creamy chocolate cake
Raspberries are slightly sweet, but also fresh. And they combine great with chocolate. Therefor I made this chocolate cake with raspberries. A recipe so easy it can't go wrong. And also delicious when baking something sweet for your Valentine!
Recipe chocolate cake with raspberries
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Chocolate cake with raspberries
- Pound cake tin 15 cm (6 inch)
- 1 tablespoon Dutch unprocessed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 150 grams butter unsalted, room temperature
- 135 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 200 gram raspberries fresh or thawed
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Butter a small cake tin (15 cm, 6 inch) and add a tablespoon of flour.
- Cover the walls with flour and beat out the excess.
- Sieve the cake flour in a bowl with the cocoa, baking powder and salt so it becomes airy.
- In a second bowl mix the butter with sugar until it's pale yellow and airy.
- Add the eggs one by one, followed by the extract and milk.
- Put the mixer on low and add the flour mixture spoon by spoon. Mix until everything is just incorporated.
- Add the raspberries and mix them with a spatula through the batter.
- Pour the batter in a cake tin and bake in the oven for 50 minutes until the cake is done.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then take the cake out of the tin and let it cool down on a rack to room temperature.
This looks really decadent! Love how simple this recipe is... definitely giving this a try !
Chocolate and raspberry is a match made in heaven! What a delicious cake!
Sarah James says
I love raspberries and chocolate in a cake and yours looks delicious.
Amanda Marie Boyle says
I love chocolate and raspberries! This cake is so good!
I love chocolate and raspberry anything. This cake will be on my menu this weekend!
Emily Flint says
This chocolate cake with raspberries disappeared so fast I'm going to have to make another one!! So delicious!
Taleen | Just As Tasty says
I love chocolate + raspberries so I just know I'm going to love this cake. Thanks for the recipe!
Love anything with chocolate and raspberries, great cake recipe
Chocolate and raspberries are such a delicious combination, I cannot wait to bake this cake!
I hardly ever bake anything but the easy recipe and chocolate + raspberry combo definitely would make it worth a try for me. Thanks for the recipe!
Chef Dennis says
My wife will surely love this mouthwatering Chocolate cake with raspberries!
Chocolate and raspberries are one of the best flavor combos, in my opinion. This will be a hit with my family!
Mama Maggie's Kitchen says
My mouth is watering. I have to make this!
Yes I love the look of this cake and the flavor. Let me know when you tried it!
Is really is indeed, thank you!
I also love raspberries and chocolate and that's why I love this cake!
Great to hear. I'm sure you're going to love this!
I know that feeling ;-). Thank you!
No thanks, I'm sure you're going to love it!
Me too, that's why I love this cake!
I'm sure you're going to love it!
It's indeed very easy and won't let you down. You're going to love it!
It really is a great combination! Thank you!
Chocolate and raspberries are a perfect matches. The cake looks amazing.
They sure are! Thank you!