Chocolate cake with raspberries is an easy recipe, with fresh slightly sweet raspberries, which combine great with the creamy chocolate cake
Raspberries are slightly sweet, but also fresh. And they combine great with chocolate. Therefor I made this chocolate cake with raspberries. A recipe so easy it can't go wrong. And also delicious when baking something sweet for your Valentine!
Recipe chocolate cake with raspberries
Chocolate cake with raspberries
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- Pound cake tin 15 cm (6 inch)
- 1 tablespoon Dutch unprocessed cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 150 grams butter unsalted, room temperature
- 135 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 200 gram raspberries fresh or thawed
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Butter a small cake tin (15 cm, 6 inch) and add a tablespoon of flour.
- Cover the walls with flour and beat out the excess.
- Sieve the cake flour in a bowl with the cocoa, baking powder and salt so it becomes airy.
- In a second bowl mix the butter with sugar until it's pale yellow and airy.
- Add the eggs one by one, followed by the extract and milk.
- Put the mixer on low and add the flour mixture spoon by spoon. Mix until everything is just incorporated.
- Add the raspberries and mix them with a spatula through the batter.
- Pour the batter in a cake tin and bake in the oven for 50 minutes until the cake is done.
- Leave for 5 minutes and then take the cake out of the tin and let it cool down on a rack to room temperature.