An oven dish that you prepare quickly and is ideal for every weekday. Nice and slim with chicken and full of flavor thanks to lemon and thyme.
An easy and fast to prepare casserole with tender chicken, lemon, and spices like thyme, oregano, and garlic. This is a great dish to prepare on those busy weekdays and you can prepare it easily in advance.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Casserole with chicken lemon and thyme
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 lemons
- 3 sprigs dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons oregano dried
- 250 ml chicken stock
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit /220 degrees Celsius.
- Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and sprinkle with oregano.
- Slice the garlic and sprinkle it over the chicken.
- Halve the lemons and cut each half into quarters. Place the lemon slices on the chicken.
- Pour the chicken broth into the baking dish and place the thyme in the broth.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Put the dish for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the foil carefully.