A hearty casserole with layers of Nachos and a delicious homemade salsa. Eat this with rice and a green salad.
A nacho casserole, I already have several of them on my blog (chicken nacho casserole and the Mexican nacho casserole), but I have come up with a new variant. This time with ground beef, crème fraîche and a delicious homemade salsa that you can prepare in just 5 minutes.
What is important, at least we thought so when we eat this, is that the nachos have a great deal of taste. So choose a variant that already has an additional flavor, such as cheese nachos. You can already make the filling the day before and store it in the fridge (don't put in the nacho's yet, you want them crunchy). Then on the day you want to eat it, you just have to put the oven dish together. It's just that easy.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Nacho casserole with homemade
Nacho casserole with homemade salsa
- oven dish
- 1 clove garlic coarsely chopped
- ½ red pepper
- 400 grams tomato cubes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- ¼ teaspoon cumin Ground
- 15 grams flat parsley or coriander if you like
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 300 grams minced beef
- 200 gram nachos with cheese flavor is very tasty
- 500 ml broth
- 2 teaspoons taco spices mild
- 125 grams sour cream
- 125 grams cheese grated
- Put all ingredients in the food processor and pulse until it has the right thickness.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Pour the oil into the frying pan and fry the onions for 2 minutes.
- Then add the garlic and minced meat and bake until the meat is brown.
- Add the taco spices and the homemade salsa.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put in a bowl and add the sour cream, broth and half of the cheese.
- Mix everything well.
- Crumble a handful of nachos and cover the bottom of the baking dish with the crumbs. (It doesn't have to be very small crumbles).
- Divide the mince mixture over the crumbs.
- Cover with the nachos, which you spread over the surface.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the nachos.
- Place the dish in the oven for 45 minutes. Check halfway through whether the nachos are getting too brown. In that case, cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Serve immediately. Tasty with rice and a green salad, sour cream and tomatoes.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- oven dish and roasting pan
- frying pan
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat
- Blender, kitchen machines, stand mixer