A delicious vegetarian recipe full of vegetables. With the recipe you will certainly get your vegetable portion that is prescribed. And in a simple way. An easy and quick recipe.
Eat your vegetables. A sentence from my childhood that often passed. Because vegetables are important. Fortunately I don't have to use this sentence with all my children. I even have one kid where I have to say: "no, no more vegetables or fruit for you". This dish is therefore also appreciated. A vegetarian recipe with leeks slightly baked (and therefor the leek becomes a bit sweet), with cauliflower rice, spinach and egg. Served with a delicious curd spread from Heks'n (and if you can't get this in your own country, take some curd and flavor it with garlic and green herbs).
It's a good taste!
Cauliflower rice, leek and spinach
Cauliflower rice, leek and spinach casserole
- 200 grams leek
- 200 grams spinach thawed
- 400 grams cauliflower rice
- 2 eggs size M
- pepper and salt to taste
- cottage cheese see the text for tips
- Melt butter in a pan or casserole.
- Add the leek and bake for 2 minutes.
- Stir the spinach and cauliflower rice through the leek.
- Add salt and peper to taste.
- With the back of a spoon flatten the surface of the veggies. Make two holes on top.
- Break an egg above each hole.
- Lower the heat and put a lid on the pan.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add some curd and serve immediately
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.