A nice light, healthy snack. Lovely to serve as a snack at Christmas, New Year's Eve, summer buffet. This cucumber tuna appetizer can be made at any time.
At Christmas times, most of the times you eat too much and too fat. Do you recognize this feeling? Now this Christmas I have opted for this appetizer that isn't fat and is delicious and healthy. Bye, bye extra pounds.
- you make the cucumber appetizers for Christmas it's fun to decorate them with a zester (a kitchen tool that you use for making orange/lemon rind) to make beautiful cucumber stripes.
- you want to create a small bowl in the cucumber, but not through and through, use a melon ball cutter (what a word) or a teaspoon.
- you want to vary sometimes with this appetizer the next time you use salmon instead of tuna.
- you want to prepare this snack in advance (in the morning) by following these steps: shape the cucumber (cut, decorate and eroding). Wrap each peace into a damp paper towel and store it in an air tight bag. Keep in the refrigerator until use. At this time you can also prepare he tuna salad (also store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator).
- The recipe is gluten and lactose free, but always check the package of the ingredients carefully to make sure that there are no traces of allergens!
It's a good taste!
Recipe cucumber tuna
Did you make this cucumber tuna appetizers? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
cucumber tuna appetizer
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams tuna
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- few drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon whiskey
- pinch paprika ground
- With the big hole in the zester slide long strings from your cucumber.
- Cut the ends of the cucumber and divide in four.
- Make a hole in each piece of cucumber with the scooper or teaspoon, but make sure it's not through and through (you want to get a bowl).
- Mix the tuna with mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and whiskey.
- Spoon the tuna salad in each bowl.
- Garnish with grounded paprika and a string of cucumber.