A frittata with zucchini and spinach. Deliciously baked in the pan and then flavored with herbs, Parma ham, and cheese. An easy recipe for lunch or dinner that is ready within 20 minutes.
For the food blog swap of December, I had to cook something from the blog of Peggyspastime and I've found this delicious frittata with zucchini and spinach.
This was something I had to make. A simple, elegant, and light recipe after all this Christmas dinner. You can eat this perfect for lunch or when you slice in nice triangles as an appetizer on New Year's Eve.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Frittata with zucchini and spinach
- 250 grams spinach
- 1 clove garlic sliced finely
- 1 shallot sliced finely
- ½ zucchini sliced in cubes 1 x 1 cm
- 3 eggs size L
- 100 ml cream
- 75 grams Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 70 grams Parma ham
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit / 180 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the spinach and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Drain the spinach and slice very small.
- Take the frying pan and fry the onion and garlic, about 1 minute.
- Add the zucchini cubes and after 2 minutes the spinach.
- Mix in a bowl the eggs, cream, Parma ham, and Parmesan.
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Add some salt and pepper
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.