This delicious skewers with tomatoes, feta, cucumber and olives are fresh and handy. Therefore they are a very good choice when preparing Greek buffet.
The second recipe for the Greek buffet: Greek salad skewers. Because they are on a stick, anyone can just take his portion. And through the use of the different kinds of vegetables (form and colour) they look super festive. Make sure you make some extra, because when I had had prepared this buffet the salad sticks were the first that were all gone.
- The skewers are not very large, you best use the little cocktail sticks.
- you have to prick the olives on the skewers, you should use olives that are already deseeded.
- To make it look even better, use a zester to make pretty whorls in the cucumber peel. That will give a nice effect.
- In the morning: Make the skewers and add the olives, tomato and cucumber. Save the prepared salad skewers in a damp tea towel and store in the refrigerator. Just before serving prick the feta on top.
Recipe: Greek salad kebabs
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Greek salad kebabs
- 20 Cocktail skewers
- 1 cucumber English
- 20 olives black, unseeded
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 200 grams feta cheese
- Rind with a zester strings from the peel of the cucumber (optional)
- Cut the cucumber into 20 thin slices.
- Grab a cocktail stick and skrew first an olive, then a tomato, a cucumber slice and at last a feta cube to it.
- Place on a serving platter and serve immediately. When not serving immediately cover with plastic foil and store in the refrigerator.