A great recipe for a treat for school and Halloween night: Halloween lollipops. And they're really easy to make, so try it yourself!
Another great treat for Halloween when the children come to the doors for their treat: Halloween lollipops. Not really that difficult, because within a minute or 10 you already have a handful. The most difficult thing is to let them dry. I had previously taken lemonade glasses (the low models) where the lollipops could stand up. There they got the time to dry. But after 10 glasses I still had enough lollipops, but no more glasses. So I got a quiet tea moment to relax (and meanwhile let the lollipops dry).
- You can pack them in a nice cellophane pouch if you want, that gives a little extra cachet. But if you put them on a nice serving tray then that is certainly not necessary.
- I have taken the products at the bakery store. There they have many different types of decorations and ready-made dip 'and drip in all kinds of colors. But you can use the store-bought glaze that's available everywhere (or make your own)
- To stay in Halloween style, I grabbed ice sticks and colored them black with a marker. Great effect and certainly the lollipops became more beautiful.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this Halloween lollipops? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 10 lolli pop sticks or ice cream sticks (which you can give a colour with a marker if you want)
- 10 Marshmallows
- 1 jar dip 'n drip or glaze, you can colour it with food coloring
- 1 jar Halloween decoration candy
- Prick the marshmallows to the ice cream sticks
- Put the decoration candy in a small bowl.
- Dip the top of the marshmallow in the dip'n drip (or glaze).
- Circle the marshmallows through the decoration candy.
- Put the stick in a glass and let the marshmallow dry. That will take about 30 minutes