Grilled asparagus with creamy Boursin and crispy, salty prosciutto. So creamy, so soft, so tasty. Ready in no time. A recipe that you will make a lot.
Like an angel peeing over your tongue. That used to be said here in the neighborhood when something was so delicious that you couldn't get enough. That every bite is a taste sensation and that you get a smile on your face. Now here you've got such a recipe.
In addition to the 4 delicious sandwiches to impress, the recipe I published yesterday, today these delicious asparagus. A savory snack for a high tea de luxe. And certainly also very tasty if you have a birthday or a cocktail party. In fact, this recipe is always suitable. I would say try it out yourself, you won't be disappointed.
1 day in advance
- Prepare the asparagus, but don't bake them yet, and store them in the refrigerator until use
half an hour before the high tea
- Cover a baking sheet with baking paper and spread the asparagus appetizers on them. Bake the asparagus in the oven (180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes).
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Grilled asparagus with Boursin and prosciutto
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 12 green asparagus
- 100 grams boursin
- 12 slices prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Put a slice of prosciutto in front of you.
- Spread with a thin layer of boursin.
- Take an asparagus, holding the end in one hand and the other hand in the middle. Carefully break the asparagus in half. It will break at the point where the woody part becomes the soft part.
- Place an asparagus at the start of the meat slice and roll up.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat for all asparagus.
- Bake the asparagus for 20 minutes.
- Let them cool slightly and serve