An easy and delicious recipe: lasagna with salmon and spinach. A healthy fat fish, young spinach so it's a real spring dish.
A nice and easy Monday recipe: lasagna with salmon and spinach. A healthy fish, spring spinach, and therefore a seasonal dish. And a simple recipe to prepare.
You can even prepare it the day before and store it in the refrigerator until use. Or you can make one person casserole dishes so everyone can eat on the time he/she arrives at home. With this dish, you can make it easy for yourself.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
- 1 shallot sliced fine
- 1 clove garlic sliced fine
- 2 pounds spinach fresh
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 9 sheets lasagna preferable fresh made
- 6 tablespoons feta cheese crumbled
- 3 oz. mozzarella grated
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Saute the shallot and garlic in a little olive oil in a frying pan over low heat until the shallot is translucent.1 shallot, 1 clove garlic
- Add the spinach and 3 tablespoons of water and let it wilt slowly for about 3 minutes.2 pounds spinach
- Turn off the heat and mix in the sour cream.½ cup sour cream
- Cut the salmon into small strips.1 pound salmon fillet
- Preheat the oven to 440 °F (225 °C).
- Place the oven dish in front of you scoop ¼ part spinach at the bottom of the dish and place 3 lasagne sheets on top.9 sheets lasagna
- The second layer of ¼ part spinach, half the salmon, and 3 tablespoons feta cheese.6 tablespoons feta cheese
- Cover with three lasagna sheets.
- Divide another ¼ part spinach on top of the sheets, the rest of the salmon, and feta. Cover with the rest of the lasagne sheets.
- Spread the rest of the spinach over the leaves, sprinkle with the grated cheese pace in the oven and bake for 40 minutes.3 oz. mozzarella
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- oven dish and roasting pan
- frying pan
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking mat