A recipe for lemon cookies. When you're in a hurry, you only need 20 minutes to make this delicious cookies. I can recommend them!
Cookies come in all shapes and sizes. Fresh, sweet, round and square, very difficult to make and super easy. These lemon cookies fall into the latter category. And if you have little time (20 minutes) have and you want to make a very tasty cookie, then I highly recommend this recipe.
The recipe has just five ingredients that are easy to get. And maybe you even have them in stock. Why not pay us for these delicious cookies are baking today.
It's a good taste!
Did you make this lemon cookies? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 5 sheets puff pastry
- 2 lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg yolks beaten, size L
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each slice of puff pastry into quarters and place on the baking sheet.
- Mix the lemon zest with the egg.
- Brush the egg mixture on the pastry squares
- Sprinkle the sugar and almonds on top of the cookies.
- Slide the biscuits in the oven and bake until they are golden brown in about 12 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then place the cookies on a wire rack so that they cool down.