Nice airy pancakes served with raspberries a dollop of crème fraîche. What a wonderful combination!
Another delicious recipe pancakes with topping. This time with a lick of fresh raspberries and crème fraîche. And if you need a little sweetness, you sprinkle the pancakes with date syrup.
It's a decadent breakfast or lunch and certainly not to prepare every week, but if you really want to make something impressive, this is a great recipe. It's very simple to make and delicious with the fresh fruit.
Pancakes with raspberries and crème fraîche
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 125 gram flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg size L
- 250 grams raspberries fresh
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- date syrup optional
- Combine in the first bowl the flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- In a second bowl pour the milk, egg and oil.
- Mix all of these ingredients as well.
- Take the first bowl with solids and put this with the liquids.
- Mix everything with a whisk, but it don't have to be very smooth, a bit of lumps doesn't matter.
- Take a bit of oil and brush a hot frying pan with the oil.
- Take about 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter and spoon this in the pan.
- With the back of a spoon, make a nice round.
- You can make about 3 pancakes in a frying pan at the same time. Wait until you see small bubbles and the batter fastens and turn the pancakes around.
- Wait another 2 minutes and the pancakes are ready.
- If you don't serve them right away or if you want to serve them all at once, you can keep them warm in an oven with a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius.
- Grab a pancake and top with raspberries. Put some crème fraîche alongside. Optional: sprinkle with date syrup.