A healthy lunch or breakfast recipe, these oatmeal pancakes with plum compote. Made from scratch and after eating this, you won't get hungry for some time.
It's foodblogswap time. And quite frankly, I started a bit late because of the holidays. Although I had been assigned a super fun Dutch blog from Peggy called Peggys pastime. It contains Pastime which represents an activity that: "occupies one's spare time pleasantly". Now Peggy spends her spare time indeed in a great way. A blog with lots of recipes, but also books, nice pictures of what she does all year, in short all the fun things in life. And there are found these delicious oatmeal pancakes with plum compote.
And what's new, but certainly more often going to happen: I filmed the whole recipe for you. It makes it easier, so yu can't fail anymore. The video and the recipe are under the photo. And if you want to see more video recipes (or you want to get a message when a new video is uploaded) make sure to follow my youtube channel).
It's a good taste!
Recipe oatmeal pancakes with plum
Did you make this oatmeal pancakes with plum compote? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
How to make it
Oatmeal pancakes with plum compote
- 125 gram yogurt low-fat
- 1 egg size L
- 100 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons oatmeal
- butter for frying
- 500 grams plums
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix in a bowl the yogurt, egg, milk and maple syrup.
- Stir in the oatmeal into the liquid and let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. The batter should become nice and thick.
- Melt some butter in the pan and add 4 tablespoons batter.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides (about 3 minutes) and continue to fry pancakes until the batter is gone.
- Clean the plums, cut them in half and remove the pit.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Put the plums in a saucepan and add the honey and cinnamon.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Put the compote into a bowl and serve warm or cold.